www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/04/teenagers-arrested-stoke-mosque-fire
Publication date: 4 December 2010
Three men and a woman were arrested yesterday after an attack on a Staffordshire mosque in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. The police confirmed the men and woman are in their late teens, and that the attack is racially motivated. Firefighters were called after smoke was coming from the mosque. The mosque is not seriously damaged but Mohammed Perez, leader of the Stoke-on-Trent council says 'it is a very serious incident' and 'city council officers are working closely with the police to assist them in their inquiries'. The four people are in custody.
Reaction
Although the mosque was not very damaged, I think this is a very serious crime. It is irresponsible and rude. These kids have to get a lesson in 'how to live with people who have another religious and cultural background'. Unfortunately this is something what is happening in other parts of Europe as well. National Parties becoming bigger and bigger and people becoming less and less tolerance.
I totally agree with you, I mean people have to accept that the world is changing. I think in the future this diversity will be everywhere in the world. The only people who will be able to live happily in this world are the people who show tolerance. Also a world without this diversity would be very boring.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen